Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
On this week’s episode of First Time Mum’s Chat, we’re talking holistic sleep remedies. If you’re fighting feelings of misery, hopelessness and despair and your little one is difficult to get to sleep, awake for hours at night, waking frequently or fighting sleep then holistic sleep remedies may be just what you’re looking for!
I’m chatting with sleep coach, mom-mentor, podcast host and mother of 5, Meredith Brough who shares her holistic sleep remedies and her extensive expertise. Meredith has taken the best things out of the sleep training world and then totally meshed them with holistic sleep remedies and has been referred to by her clients as the “Baby Sleep Whisperer”.
You’ll hear Meredith share:-
- How she specialises in helping high needs, very challenging babies sleep well using a very peaceful loving approach, utilising holistic sleep remedy tear free methods.
- What to look out for in your child that could indicate signs of a sleep disorder.
- Holistic sleep remedies, tips and advice for a parent who is transitioning their child into their own room.
- Tips on how to build sleep pressure for kids with conditions such as autism who often don’t like to be touched or cuddled.
And much more…
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Sweet Slumber website.
- The Sweet Slumber Podcast.
- Sleep Temperament Quiz for babies.
- Sweet Slumber Facebook page.
- Sweet Slumber Time on Instagram.
Other First Time Mum’s Chat Episodes Relating to Infant Sleep Challenges
- Tips for Implementing a Comprehensive Bedtime Routine for Infants.
- The Benefits of Craniosacral Therapy for Infants.
- How Can Baby Massage Help Sleep.
- Easing the Stress – How to Get a Toddler to Sleep Better.
About Meredith Brough
Meredith Brough is a powerhouse of a woman who wears many hats, from being a dedicated mother of five to a loving grandma and a devoted wife; she’s truly an inspiration. With a heart as big as her dreams, Meredith’s journey has taken her through a lifetime of moving from place to place to settling down in the heart of Iowa, USA alongside her husband of 27 years. Here, she’s found her true calling as a sleep coach, helping mothers rejuvenate, connect, and find peace by restoring their sleep and helping them understand their children better.
Meredith’s Baby-Centered Sleep System, developed over the last six years, caters to children of all temperaments, offering nurturing and tear-free sleep methods that bridge the gap between traditional sleep training and holistic sleep methods. She is passionate about supporting the optimal development and health of babies and young children as she teaches parents how to improve their children’s sleep. They learn how to build attachment and security, deepen the parent-child connection, and listen to and trust their intuition and instincts.
But that’s not all—Meredith’s impact extends beyond her coaching. She hosts the “Sweet Slumber Podcast,” where she shares invaluable insights on sleep, parenting, and supports experts in her field. She’s also an instructor and mentor to sleep coaches and guides them in building their businesses.
In her free time, Meredith loves being with her family and talking to her grand-baby on FaceTime. She cherishes opportunities to slow down, enjoy nature, go for walks, go boating, and read historical fiction books. She is passionate about learning and meeting new people, as well. One of her favorite things to do is eating out at restaurants with her husband, every Friday night.