Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
When I’m speaking with moms who are looking for ways how to help baby sleep at night, I encourage them to add baby massage techniques to their daily routine.
Since I’m asked this so often, I thought I would put together an episode specifically about how baby massage can help baby sleep.
In this episode you’ll hear me explain:-
- How baby massage is especially helpful as part of your baby’s sleep routine.
- How to prepare the environment for baby massage and the importance of being in a good frame of mind.
- Some baby massage techniques to help your baby sleep better.
And much more!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Helen and First Time Mum’s Chat.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — for a smooth journey into the exciting world of parenthood. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I add a new episode each week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Episode 67 – Baby Massage: Hear From a Mum How It Helped Her Baby .
- Check out the short video I put together demonstrating the baby massage techniques covered in this episode that can help improve your little one’s sleep
Other First Time Mum’s Chat Podcast Episodes Relating to Baby Massage
- Discover the Magic of Baby Massage.
- How to Help Baby With Colic Using Baby Massage techniques.