Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
To help moms, this week on First Time Mum’s Chat I’m chatting with Amanda de la Madriz who is a certified life & mindset coach. Amanda focus is to help moms make motherhood easier by assisting them to create awareness around their thoughts to ensure a more positive parenting experience.
During our chat you’ll hear Amanda talk about how she is able to help moms including:-
- How to increase your awareness of your thought process and learn how to let beliefs go that do not serve you in your life.
- Why you need to be gentle on yourself and get into the mindset of identifying that you’re a good parent who like everyone else does have some bad days, instead of constantly focusing on the negatives.
- The importance of not letting overwhelm get on top of you and to always take care of yourself so you can be 100% present for your little one.
And much more.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- That Mom Life Coaching website.
- That Mom Life Coaching on Instagram.
- That Mom Life Coaching Facebook page.
- That Mom Life Coaching on TikTok.
To help moms, Amanda is offering First Time Mum’s Chat listeners with the opportunity to get a FREE 45-minute session. To take her up on this offer, simply message her via her Instagram link (see the link above) and mention this podcast episode.
A Selection of Other First Time Mum’s Chat Episodes Relating to Self Care
- Self Care Ideas For Moms – Tips to Be Your Best Self
- Self Care For Moms – Finding Self-Fulfillment Without Surrendering Your Identity
- Insightful Ways to Improve Your Self Awareness As a Parent.
About Amanda De la Madriz
Amanda is a Certified Life + Mindset Coach who focuses on making motherhood easier for moms by helping them create awareness around the power of their thoughts and perspective.
Working as a Career Coach since 2013, Amanda decided to dedicate herself solely to raising her children in 2016. And after experiencing the trials of pandemic parent life as a stay at home mom, she realized the desire to help other moms feel better in their mom lives. Most recently certified through The Life Coach School, she has also now added thoughtwork to her toolset in order to help clients shift their mindset as well as achieve their goals.
Her passion is entrenched in providing a fun and supportive space for her clients to unpack their brains and see what’s really going on, so that they’re able to make lasting changes in their lives.