Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
Welcome everybody to a very special episode of First Time Mum’s Chat. Yes, this is the 50th episode of the podcast and I’m excited to have reached this amazing milestone! I’d like you to picture me blowing out the 50 candles on my virtual birthday cake.
Since January, 2021 I’ve talked with loads of amazing ladies from countries including Australia, the UK, Ireland, Canada and the US from all walks of life. I’m extremely grateful to these ladies for sharing their time and expertise with you, my audience. I’d like to say a warm thank you to each of these wonderful ladies. My goal is to help mums embarking on their parenting journey with helpful useful tips and insights to help them support their little ones and we’ve covered many great topics over these 12 months to help you!
In this episode I’m doing something different. Firstly, I’m going to look back over this year by sharing some snippets with you from some of the episodes and then to wet your appetites, you’ll also hear some snippets from some up and coming episodes that are coming in the first few months of 2022.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Helen and First Time Mum’s Chat.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — for a smooth journey into the exciting world of parenthood. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I add a new episode each week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned on This Website in the Episode
- First Time Mum’s Chat Podcast
- Receive a weekly notification email when new First Time Mum’s Chat episodes go live
- My email address for feedback and questions
- Provide feedback via my survey form
- My Discover the Magic of Baby Massage podcast episode
Links to Podcast Episodes Mentioned in This Episode
- Dance Your Way Into a Happier Postpartum Recovery With Your Baby with Audrey Bready
- Postpartum Care- Self Care Tips to Heal Birth Tearing with Leslie Abraham
- Essential Breathing Strategies & Posture Exercises For Postpartum Fitness with Tonie Lough
- How to Deal With a Child With ADHD the Holistic Way with Ashleigh Tolliver
- The Trials and Tribulations of Raising Kids on a Boat with Tanya Hackney
- Baby Crying Sounds – What’s Your Baby Trying to Tell You with Sonja Preston