Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
I’ve always been a fan of healing techniques that bypass our minds and egos and get straight to our bodies, allowing no-nonsense, often faster healing and in this week’s episode of First Time Mum’s Chat I’m exploring what is EFT tapping and how can it help with the blues postpartum with Certified Transformational EFT Coach, Maria Yakimchuk.
Maria helps moms via EFT tapping who are struggling to find joy and fulfillment in motherhood to clear their past traumas, emotional blocks and the blues postpartum.
During our chat, you’ll hear Maria explain:-
- What is EFT tapping (emotional freedom technique) and how it helps process negative memories and traumas of various size and impact.
- How eft tapping bypasses your thinking brain, bringing in the autonomic nervous system, enabling you to go straight to your body where a lot of the healing happens faster.
- How results can be obtained more quickly using EFT tapping over traditional therapy and address the root cause.
And much more…
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Parent On Board Coaching website.
- Maria’s Free EFT E-book and other freebies.
- Parent on Board Coaching Facebook page.
- Parent on Board Coaching on Instagram.
- Parent on Board Coaching on Pinterest
About Maria Yakimchuk
Maria is a Certified Transformational EFT Coach who helps moms heal from depression and anxiety without the use of medication.
With her unique coaching approach that blends EFT (Tapping), Self-Compassion work, and deep knowledge of maternal mental health, she helps moms heal their own childhood traumas, break free from dysfunctional familial patterns, and eliminate shame and guilt, so they can thrive in motherhood and create new healthy family norms for themselves and their children.
And she teaches you how to do this in as little as 10 minutes a day, because all moms are busy and have no time to waste on techniques that require special set up and lots of time.
She is also a mom of 2 very energetic, sensitive and strong willed boys, and an easy going dog. Maria is no stranger to struggling to find joy in the often busy and chaotic life as a mother. She is a PPD and PPA survivor, who has successfully healed her PPD, PPA, and PMDD, as well as debilitating migraines, with EFT tapping and self-compassion meditations.