Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
When I teach parents how to massage their babies I always urge them before massaging their little one to be extremely cautious when it comes to their choice of massage oils. So I was very excited this week when I interviewed Ruth Casper, who is a qualified aromatherapist and reflexologist. I made the most of the opportunity and quizzed Ruth on various topics including essential oils and when it is safe to use them.
Ruth also shares information including:-
- 3 things to look for when assessing the quality of essential oils.
- What to ask essential oil vendors/suppliers to ensure their product is of good quality and suitable.
- Battaglia S (2003) The complete guide to aromatherapy. Perfect Potion, Australia
- Caddy R (1997) Aromatherapy : essential oils in colour. Amberwood Publishing Ltd, United Kingdom
- Davis P (2005) Subtle aromatherapy. Ebury Publishing, United Kingdom
Simple Baby Massage Routines to Help Build A Magic Bond
I’ll show you 4 simple to follow routines that you can easily incorporate in your daily routine to help enhance your confidence as a parent …