GROUP BABY MASSAGE CLASSES
Learn how to massage your baby at one of my group classes held in Burnie. Alternatively, this can be done either in your home or a friend’s home.
4 hrs In-Person Instruction (2 sessions of 2 hour duration)
Bookings Now Open For August Course
Group Classes Session Breakdown
These are the topics of what is covered over the two group sessions.
- Appropriate oils to use on your baby.
- Permission sequence.
- Strokes for the legs and buttocks.
- Contraindications (situations where baby massage should be avoided).
- Benefits of baby massage.
- Recognising your baby’s daily cycle and the best time to massage.
- Recognising when your baby does/does not want a massage.
- Bonding with your baby.
- Strokes for the abdomen and chest and techniques for touch relaxation.
Attend a Group Baby Massage Class
I offer group baby massage classes in North West Tasmania subject to minimum numbers (generally 6-10 participants).
If you would like to attend my next class please fill in the following form and I will get back to you with possible dates. To help me offer days and times that are likely to suit you, please provide as much detail as possible.
FREE QUICK GUIDE DOWNLOAD
6 Ways to Soothe Your Crying Baby
I’ll show you how to soothe your crying baby by easing conditions such as colic/gas and constipation, using gentle music to calm them and much more …