Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
It’s a really big deal to bring another human into the world and many of the moms I speak with rush into this journey and fail to prepare for pregnancy with their partner.
Preparing for pregnancy is extremely important and I urge you to think ahead and take steps to ensure you are both in the best of health and in the right mindset.
This week’s guest Dr. Jane Levesque is a naturopathic doctor who specialises in fertility. Dr Jane helps her clients to prepare for pregnancy and think ahead and ensure they are in good health to minimise the likelihood of problems conceiving.
Dr Jane’s second pregnancy ended in a miscarriage so she’s been through the feelings of loss, confusion, feeling broken and asking why me?
In this episode you’ll hear Dr. Jane talk about:-
- The importance of preparing for pregnancy, ensuring both you and your partner are healthy.
- The importance of following your intuition and practicing self-empowerment, to prepare for pregnancy and ensure you have the birth experience you want.
- Ensuring you have the right mindset and are in the right space so you have success and a way better pregnancy!
And much more!
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Helen and First Time Mum’s Chat.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — for a smooth journey into the exciting world of parenthood. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I add a new episode each week, and if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Dr Jane Levesque’s website.
- Dr. Jane’s Natural Fertility Support Facebook Group.
- Dr. Jane on Instagram.
- Book a free 1:1 discovery call with Dr. Jane.
- Dr Jane’s free PDF download, ‘5 Things You Can Start Doing Today To Optimize Your Fertility.
- Modern Health with Dr. Jane podcast.
About Dr. Jane Levesque
Dr. Jane is a Naturopathic Doctor, who specializes in fertility. Her mission is to help
high-achieving women feel confident and in control of their fertility journeys.
In her 6+ years of industry experience, Dr. Jane has helped 100’s of couples optimize their
health and prepare their bodies for pregnancy, which allowed them to get pregnant naturally,
have complication free pregnancies and give birth to healthy babies.