Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue
I’m often asked for advice by parents who are struggling to cope with a colicky baby.
In this episode I share 10 tips that mums can use to help cope with a colicky baby. These include:-
- Speak with midwives and health nurses
- Put your baby upright in a sling
- Take the opportunity to relax and regain your energy when they do
- Don’t be shy to ask others for assistance
- Network and connect with other mums through parenting groups etc.