Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
This week on First Time Mum’s Chat I’m revisiting the challenges of balancing motherhood with work. I’m speaking with Nicole Cumberbatch who as a corporate VP in Florida faced a challenging transition to motherhood balancing motherhood with her successful career when she gave birth to her son.
During our chat, you’ll hear Nicole talk about:-
- The challenges of balancing motherhood along with managing her time dealing with a busy successful career work schedule versus the time needed for her young son.
- How as a successful woman her expectations that motherhood would be easy were quickly quashed.
- The challenges of handling employers who can be inflexible and lack empathy for new moms.
And much more…
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- The Motherhood Village website.
- The Motherhood Village Facebook page.
- The Motherhood Village on Instagram.
- Nicole Cumberbatch on LinkedIn.
- The Motherhood Village on YouTube.
About Nicole Cumberbatch
Nicole Gonzalez-Cumberbatch, is a mother, community builder, top-rated podcaster, former Corporate VP, and published author.
She created The Motherhood Village in 2021, where her mission is to educate, uplift and support mothers, of all ages and stages, with empowering conversations and meaningful connections. The Motherhood Village provides the following resources for mothers in South Florida: podcast, workshops, monthly support group and an annual summit.