Disclaimer – This podcast is for informational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. Please contact a medical practitioner if you are concerned and have any medical issue.
Way back in episode 5 of First Time Mum’s Chat I put together an episode called “Which Nappies are best for your baby” where amongst other things, I discussed the benefits of cloth diapers versus disposables. I regularly receive enquiries from moms wanting to know more about the benefits of cloth diapers vs disposables. I’ve been on the hunt for someone to chat with on First Time Mum’s Chat and I was delighted to recently connect with April Duffy, who runs a very busy community on Facebook which is entirely dedicated to cloth diapers.
This buzzing community has in excess of 50,000 members and what better place to start immersing yourself in the world of cloth diapers!
During our chat you’ll hear April share loads of tips and insights including:-
- Details on the different types of cloth diapers available.
- The huge cost savings you can make by using cloth diapers over disposables.
- The different materials that cloth diapers are manufactured from and the advantages.
- How using cloth diapers often speeds up your little one’s potty training.
And much more…
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- April’s website.
- Cloth Diapers for Beginners Facebook group.
- Cloth Diapers for Beginners YouTube channel.
About April Duffy
April is the founder of Cloth Diapers for Beginners and author of The Cloth Diaper Wash & Care Handbook.
Since 2015, April has helped well over 75,000 parents and caregivers cloth diaper their children through the Cloth Diapers for Beginners website, the handbook, her YouTube Channel, and the Cloth Diapers for Beginners Facebook Group.
Prior to that April worked as a freelance writer and editor, working on books, magazines, and newspapers across different genres.