Baby Massage Group Class – Please Read
Please read the following details for my September, 2020 Group Baby Massage Class to be held at Xtending Health & Wellbeing.
Class Terms and Conditions
- The class is subject to a minimum number of 6 participants. In the event of this minimum not being reached, then I will either give you the option of refunding your payment in full or offer you a place in a future group class.
- The fee needs to be paid in full prior to the training.
- Any limited time special offer require payment to be made in full via this website (Paypal/card).
- The class is subject to any COVID-19 regulations or restrictions in place on the dates of the classes. I reserve the right to postpone classes in the event of any state or Australian federal government restrictions applying which restrict my ability or make it unlawful to teach in a group setting.
What To Bring
Please bring the following to each class:-
- Spare nappies.
- A comfort towel or blanket for your baby to lie on whilst being massaged.
- Any comforters or anything you feel your baby would like to have with them at the class.
- Bottles for your baby to feed from.
Xtending Health & Wellbeing Rules
The venue where the classes are held, Xtending Health & Wellbeing is a quiet setting with practitioners regularly seeing clients so noise needs to be kept to a minimum at all times.
With this in mind, they request the following of parents/carers:-
- Toilets are accessible for parents/carers, but there are no facilities for changing of babies/infants. This will need to occur in the room where the classes are held.
- You will need to be fully prepared for feeding etc.
- Parking is only available in the netball carpark only which is located adjacent to the venue. No parking is permitted at the front of the building.