Baby Massage Group Courses
These baby massage group courses are either offered:-
- As group sessions to the public (subject to minimum numbers). You can find out more on this offering here.
- As training in your own home (dependent on location). You can find out more on this offering here.
Courses are either delivered in four sessions of one hour or two sessions of two hours.
Here is a breakdown of each session of my baby massage courses.
Baby Massage Course Session Breakdown
- Appropriate oils to use on your baby.
- Permission sequence.
- Strokes for the legs and buttocks.
- Contraindications (situations where massage should be avoided).
- Benefits of Infant massage.
- Recognising your baby’s daily cycle and the best time to massage.
- Recognising when your baby does/does not want a massage.
- Bonding with your baby.
- Strokes for the abdomen and chest and techniques for touch relaxation.
- Developing massage stokes to suit your growing child.
- Strokes for the face, arms and back.
- Discussion on colic, strokes to prevent and relieve colic, constipation and wind.
- Exercises to keep your baby flexible and assist with lymphatic drainage.
- Review of full massage routine.